Competition Terms and Conditions
1. The competition is open to residents of the UK aged 16 and over. Proof of identity and age may be required.
2. iNarrator is the promoter of this competition and can be contacted via e-mail at info@iNarrator.co.uk
3. The competition is not open to employees or agencies of iNarrator, their group companies or family members or anyone else connected directly to the competition promoter.
4. Using a false name or address will result in disqualification.
1. Entry to the competition is obtained by Liking our Facebook page, following us on Twitter or making a purchase from iNarrator.
You will receive one entry to the competition for each of the above ways of entering.
2. A person may enter the competition more than once. Entries on behalf of another person will not be accepted and joint submissions are not allowed. You are responsible for the cost (if any) of sending your competition entry to us.
3. No responsibility is taken for entries that are lost, delayed, misdirected or incomplete or cannot be delivered or entered for any technical or other reason. Proof of delivery of the entry is not proof of receipt.
4. No purchase necessary. To enter send your name, address and contact phone number on a postcard to our registered address.
5. Entries made online using methods generated by a script or macro or the use of automated devices will not be counted.
1. The prize of the competition is: Apple iPad Mini 3 16GB WiFi, which retails for £319.00.
2. The prize is not transferable to another individual and no cash or other alternatives will be offered.
3. One winner will receive the prize.
4. The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable, and is not redeemable for cash or other prizes.
5. iNarrator retains the right to substitute the prize with another prize of similar value in the event the original prize offered is not available.
6. The prize will be sent out within 30 days of the closure of the competition; however iNarrator cannot guarantee delivery times.
1. The competition opens at 10am on 24th November 2014
2. The competition closes at 5pm on 19th December 2014. Entries received after that date and time will not be considered.
1. The winner will be selected at random by iNarrator.
2. The winner will be selected no later than 14 days after the end of the competition.
3. The winner will be notified by e-mail and given details of how to claim their prize. If a winner does not respond to iNarrator within 7 days of being notified by iNarrator, then the winner’s prize will be forfeited and iNarrator shall be entitled to select another winner (and that winner will have to respond to iNarrator within 7 days or else they will also forfeit their prize). If a winner rejects their prize, then the winner’s prize will be forfeited and iNarrator shall be entitled to select another winner.
4. The winner may be required for promotional activity and by entering the competition accepts that their name, company name and address may be published or provided if requested as per the terms and conditions contained within.
5. The winner will be announced on the iNarrator blog at http://iNarratorOnHold.com/blog/. Details of the winner can also be obtained by sending a stamped addressed envelope to the following address: Competition Winner, iNarrator, Astley Park Business Centre, Astley Park Estate, Chaddock Lane, Astley, Manchester M29 7JY.
Data Protection and Privacy
1. Any personal data relating to entrants will not be disclosed to a third party without the individual’s consent (other than the winning entry). Data relating to entrants will be retained by iNarrator for a reasonable period after the competition closes to assist in operating competitions in a consistent manner and to deal with any queries on the competition.
2. Information provided to enter the competition may be used, shared or published or used for publicity in a digital format and includes your name, your location and/or picture and/or company logo.
3. By providing iNarrator with your personal data you consent to iNarrator sending you marketing e-mails.
4. If an entrant does not wish for their personal information to be used for marketing purposes, a request to remove consent for personal information to be used for marketing purposes should be submitted in writing to iNarrator.
1. Nothing in these terms and conditions shall exclude the liability of iNarrator for death, personal injury, fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation as a result of its negligence.
2. iNarrator accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering the competition or accepting the prize. iNarrator further disclaims liability for any injury or damage to your or any other person’s computer relating to or resulting from participation in or downloading any materials in connection with the competition.
3. iNarrator reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this competition with or without prior notice due to reasons outside its control (including, without limitation, in the case of anticipated, suspected or actual fraud). The decision of iNarrator in all matters under its control is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
4. iNarrator shall not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations where the failure is caused by something outside its reasonable control. Such circumstances shall include, but not be limited to, weather conditions, fire, flood, hurricane, strike, industrial dispute, war, hostilities, political unrest, riots, civil commotion, inevitable accidents, supervening legislation or any other circumstances amounting to force majeure.
5. The entrant completely releases Apple any involvement in this competition.
6. Information provided as part of the competition is not provided to Apple.
7. The competition is not sponsored, associated, organised, endorsed or administered in any way by Apple.
8. The competition will be governed by English law.